Integral Concierge Service Ltd of Third Floor, 207 Regent Street , London W1B 3HH
‘the Concierge’, ‘we’, ‘us’
Name and address of Client ‘the Client’, ‘you’
These Terms and Conditions apply to the Agreement between us pursuant to which we, Integral Concierge Services Ltd (“the Concierge”) agree to provide services, assistance, information and recommendations to you either directly or by introducing you to a third party supplier. By requesting the Services on-line or by e-mail to the Concierge the Client acknowledges to have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions.
It is agreed that
- Within these Terms, the following expression shall have the following meanings:
“Charges” The prices for Services agreed between the Parties
“Client” the person, firm, company, organisation requesting the Services
“Agreement” The Client’s request for Services and these Terms shall together constitute the Agreement between the Concierge and Client
“Services” All services or introductions to services or information provided by the Concierge or a Third Party Supplier to the Client as agreed with the Client.
“Terms and Conditions” These terms herein
“Third Party Supplier” Shall be any person, firm, company or organisation with whom the Concierge contracts for the supply of any Services to the Client
- We will provide the Services to you as specified by you and agreed between us from time to time
- You will specify what Services you require orally or in writing and we will agree the detailed requirements and costs involved immediately or as soon as possible thereafter. We will then confirm what has been agreed in writing within 48 hours of any request for Services made by you.
- We will provide a full service concierge facility to you, in which you will regularly specify your requirements to us and we will either perform those Services directly or ensure that a Third Party Supplier provides the specified Services
We may provide Services to you periodically or regularly or in respect of a single event or requirement
- We will provide concierge services to you, and may also identify and introduce Third Party Suppliers to provide additional services to you as you require.
- Concierge services are charged at an agreed hourly rate, and will be invoiced on completion.
- The hourly charge may be varied by the Concierge with one week’s notice in writing to you.
- All concierge charges will be invoiced by the Concierge upon completion
- An introduction fee will be charged in respect of Third Party Suppliers providing Services to you, and this will be invoiced on successful completion of their work
- We will also charge for the supply of any goods required by you under the contract or of any other fixed price or flat fee Services that we provide and the cost will be notified to you and agreed as soon as possible thereafter. For such items or Services we will require a 80% prepayment immediately, with the balance payable on completion.
- We will charge for all out of pocket expenses incurred by us in the provision of the Services such as, but not limited to, postage or courier services, telephone and travel and these will be invoiced immediately.
- You must make payment of all invoices rendered within 7 days of the invoice date, with unpaid Charges accruing interest at 5% per month until the balance is discharged
- If you dispute the Charges and/or have a complaint about the Services, this matter must be raised with us in writing as soon as is reasonably practicable and at the latest within 7 days of the invoice date to which the Charges or Services relate.
Third Party Suppliers
Where necessary, we will use carefully selected Third party Suppliers (“Suppliers”) to provide the Services to you.
- 15. We undertake to
(a) take reasonable care in the selection of such Suppliers
(b) ensure that the said Suppliers are properly qualified to perform the tasks allocated to them
(c) properly instruct the Suppliers as to the location of the work, and as to your requirements
(d) take up references in relation to each Supplier to be used in the course of performing Services for Clients, prior to using their Services
(e) ensure that any Supplier has a valid Public Liability Insurance policy in force at the time of carrying out the Services
Limitations and Exclusion of Liability
- The Concierge takes no responsibility for instructing Third Party Suppliers as to how to perform the Services they provide and therefore accepts no liability for loss or damage caused by a Supplier in the course of providing Services to the Client, unless such loss or damage is attributable to our direct act or default or our negligence in selecting the said Supplier.
- Subject to Clause (16) above, and other than in relation to death or personal injury caused through our negligence, any liability of the Concierge for breach of contract, tort, or any other legal liability is hereby excluded.
- We cannot accept liability if the Services cannot be performed by reason of Act of God; disruption caused by weather; fire; lockout or strike, rule, order or act of government or government instrument and this will not constitute a breach of this Agreement by the Concierge.
- Either party may terminate this Agreement for any reason with one month’s notice in writing sent by recorded delivery to the address specified above, save that any Services already agreed will be performed and paid for in accordance with this Agreement at the agreed time.
- This Agreement shall be governed by the Law of England and Wales.
- Any changes to this Agreement shall be made in writing and be signed by the parties
- This Agreement embodies the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the transactions contemplated herein, and there have been no agreements, representations or warranties between the parties other than those set forth or provided for herein.